Win 2 tickets to attend Gripping Tales: With Linwood Barclay, Cherie Jones, and Eddy Boudel Tan
Enter now to win!
These authors write in different genres but one thing connects them all: their ability to create spellbinding stories. Linwood Barclay is a household favourite for his prolific output of unputdownable thrillers. He returns with Find You First. Cherie Jones’ How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House has earned comparisons to Zadie Smith and Marlon James. The critically acclaimed debut follows four people in Barbados, each desperate to escape their legacy of violence in a so-called “paradise.” Eddy Boudel Tan’s debut, After Elias, cemented him as an author to watch. He returns with The Rebellious Tide, described as a “propulsive, unpredictable adventure.” Discover three new works you’ll be recommending as soon as you turn the last page.
Moderated by Rob Wiersema.
The Revue Stage, Granville Island
1601 Johnston St, Vancouver, BC
Sunday, October 24, 2021, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
** This is now a Hybrid event. Due to unforeseen circumstances, one or more of the authors in this event will now be appearing virtually on a screen. At least one person will appear in person.
Enter for a chance to win two (2) tickets to attend Gripping Tales: With Linwood Barclay, Cherie Jones, and Eddy Boudel Tan. The contest is open to all alumni app users and will be open until Friday, October 15, 2021. Please agree to the rules and regulations at the bottom of the screen and click "ENTER".
• Only alumni of BCIT who are over 18 years of age are eligible for this contest.
• No purchase necessary.
• Maximum 1 entry per person.
• The prize consists of two (2) Comp Ticket, awarded to one individual. There are two prizes to give out.
• Two winners will be selected randomly after 4:30 pm on Friday, October 15, 2021.
• Prize must be accepted as offered and no substitutions are allowed.
• Prizes are not transferable and are not convertible to cash.
• The chances of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
• BCIT Alumni Association reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever.
• If a selected entrant is unwilling or unable to comply with the contest rules, that entrant will be disqualified and another entry will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
• All selected entrants waive the right to claim any costs associated with the redemption of the prize including, but not limited to, all costs of verification and travel to redeem the prize.
• Entrants bear full liability that may arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem the prize.